Activities nearby Quinta da Palmeira, just a 10 to 30 minutes drive:
- Waterfalls at the protected landscape Fraga da Pena » Discover
- Hiking in Mata da Margaraça, a nature reserve of 350 hectares » Discover
- Visit Piódão, one of the most beautiful historic villages in Portugal » Discover
- Visit Foz d’Égua sanctuary, a lost village in the middle of an almost wild nature.
- Visit the Schist Villages in the Serra do Açor.
A land of immense beauty offering a unique experience in nature, it is one of the region’s best kept secrets » Discover
- Go on an Alpaca Trek through the magnificent landscapes » Discover
- Horse riding through villages, woods and on the banks of the River Alva » Discover
- Hiking in Serra do Açor. In addition, you can practise mountain biking, canoeing, aquatic hiking and climbing » Discover
- Swimming, enjoying the sun and relax in the many river beaches in Rio Alva » Discover
- Visit Coja, the princess of the Alva, a cosy and small historical village near to the river Alva.
- Or… just relax at the pool in our beautiful garden with many seats and enjoy the breathtaking view over the village and the valley.